Welcome to the test system for the development of lexicographical data support for Wikidata. Feel free to play around.
Here you can find some examples we prepared to understand how the system works:
- L15: Leiter, the German male noun. This models the female version of the noun ("Leiterin") as a Form. Modeling as a separate Lexeme would also be possible. The female noun ("die Leiter") is to be modeled separately, since its morphology is different from both "der Leiter" and "die Leiterin".
- L13: hard, the English adjective. This illustrates how Lexeme Senses can be linked to Items.
- L17: ask, modeling "to ask out" as a sense of "ask" by giving the grammatical frame in the gloss
- L18: ask, modeling "to ask out" as a sense of "ask" by giving the grammatical frame in a statement
- L19: ask out, modeling "to ask out" as a separate verbal phrase
Or create your own: Create a new Lexeme